Customer service is of great importance to our spa Specialist; seconded only to client care and positive service out comes. Please be sure when booking your services below to take note of our spa policies. These policies have been adopted to help ensure quality care for clients and spa specialist alike:
- Appointments: We work by appointment. Walk-ins are taken when there is availability; but are NOT guaranteed. Please schedule with us to ensure we can accommodate your service.
- Cancellations: Please provide at least 24 hr notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. A 48 hr.notice is required to cancel or reschedule groups of two or more. Late cancellations will be charged 50% of the service fee.
- No-shows: Will be subject to a cancellation fee in the full amount (100%) of the service as scheduled.
- Late Arrivals: Your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- Wellness: If you are sick; please call to reschedule as massage or facial during colds/flu can be contagious to our staff and other patrons.
- Quietness: For your relaxation and others, please turn cell phones off and speak softly when in the spa.
- First appointments: We ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to fill out necessary paperwork, and so the therapist can access your specific needs to best serve you.
- Misconduct: Service provider reserves the right to refuse service to any individual that presents inappropriate or suggestive behavior or is clearly intoxicated.
- Minors: Clients under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the entire session. Informed written legal consent is required also.
- Payments: Preferred payment methods are cash or credit card. Checks may be accepted with proper identification; and insufficient checks will incur a $35.00 fee. FSA/HSA cards can be accepted in many instances; patrons should check with their group administrator. Groups of three (3) or more and off-site chair events will require a deposit of not less than 50% of the quoted service fees plus gratuities.
Wellness series reward savings while encouraging routine maintenance visits. Purchase any of your favorite massage, spa, and facial treatments in a series of four to save. No need for monthly membership contract or bank draft! Ask your therapist for details.